Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Execute the implementation of defined fitness marketing strategy, leveraging all pillars (ambassadors, coaches, influencers & communities) in accordance to the global guidance & the local market relevancy.
Build & maintain network of influencers, ambassadors, instructors & coaches as a way to engage the fitgen & active population.
- Execute the market Training and Running fitness activation plan alongside Fitness BU team.
- Develop a plan to implement the fitness marketing strategy according to the Global Guideline.
- Support all local communities event related topics in close collaboration with the Brand Communications, Business Unit [BU] team and Brand Activation [BA] team.
- Support global relevant communities events on occasions where the market is hosting the event align with the global direction.
- Create, plan, execute and manage seeding distribution for coaches, instructors and ambassadors in line with BU Fitness Strategy.
- Support in the implementation of the Global strategy for Training and Running categories.
- Work closely with the BU Fitness teams to ensure that grassroots campaigns are in line with brand campaigns and the synergies are found with key accounts.
- Engage with the communities by attending communities workouts and regular touchpoints with brand ambassadors, coaches & instructors
- Develop product understanding to demonstrate product USP & superiority where relevant for the community
- Place an optimal marketing order and manage the inventory to prioritize the marketing activity.
- Plan and execute local BU specific communities events align with BU business strategy.
- Support and collaborate with BA team to activate Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Support and collaborate with Omni-channel marketing team for store activation
- Relevant KPIs include
- Market share & sales vs. plan (sell-in & sell-out target)
- Cooperative project management for cross BU & BA
- On Time In Fill seeding
- Instructors, coaches & ambassadors acquisition & engagement
- CRM acquisition
- Community event sign-up
- Input on local & regional opportunities to Global (e.g. Local best practice share with global and elicit global support)
- Input EIM strategy and requirements to BA to identify the right influencers to seed and/or to contract
- Support the assessment & implementation of global engagement tools with the communities, e.g. Reebok ONE to build stronger relationship with coaches & instructors as a lever to influence & to engage the fitgen consumers.
- Support in the evaluation of event sponsorship requests within the fitness industry and capitalize on opportunities to create maximum exposure.
- Participate to store visit to develop understanding of business needs and initiate ideas on how fitness marketing can directly or indirectly drive sell-out
- Monitor and report on local opportunities and trends to provide relevant communities event activities.
- Global EIM
- BU - Brand communication
- BA – Omni-Channel Marketing
- Concept to Consumer
- WHS sales team & DTC operation teams
- External agency
- Local media
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skill
- Demonstrated success in grassroots marketing initiatives
- Deep understanding of target consumer and strong cultural connection to fitness, fashion, entertainment/events, sport and mediaProject Planning & Implementation
- Communication ability with Global or Regional Office
- Conflict management
- Customer service orientated, both with internal & external parties
- Intermediate user of MS Office suite of products
- Lives the delta
Requisite Education and Minimum Qualifications:
- BA in public relations, communications, marketing, or related field required.
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns.
- Over 3 years of marketing and/ or communications experience
- Fluent in English