At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
D Shift, 6pm – 6am, Wed/Thu/Fri nights and every other Sat night
Minimum of 3 years previous supervisory experience required
Purpose: The Screenprint Supervisor’s primary goal is to aid the Screenprint Manager in running an efficient production floor through labor management, production tracking, and associate accountability. The Screenprint Supervisor will also be the backup for the shift manager.
- Associate Development – identify individuals who show the desire and ability to become key contributors within the department. Ensure these associates get the attention and resources they need to capitalize on these skills/abilities. Coach lower performing/newer associates towards required production requirements by providing clear expectations, mentoring, and holding associates accountable.
- Labor management – ensure associates are moving with a sense of urgency to the correct areas where they are needed. Ensure associates are in and out of breaks/lunches in a timely manner and hold them accountable to working with the required level of urgency.
- Ensure and manage efficient shift transitions
- Production tracking/Resource utilization – monitor production of each press on the floor and make appropriate adjustments where needed. Based on production results ensure all resources are being utilized to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Process Management/Sustainment – ensure associates are clocking into the right codes, ensure all floor processes are being followed including the makeup tree, Must ship complete orders, running by mfg date, 5S, etc.
- Shift backup responsibilities –responsible to lead the shift in times the shift manager is not present. This includes managing product flow, EOS paperwork, tracking attendance, performing audits, and managing KRONOS clocking.
- All Screenprint associates
- Shift Manager
- Production Trainer
- Manufacturing Senior Management
- Manufacturing Presentation Department
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to multi-task in production environment
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Ability to be assertive yet fair
- Ensure follow through of clear expectations
- Experience with Microsoft office
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Minimum of 3 years previous supervisory experience required
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred