At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Sews proper samples (proto types) with attention to production feasibility
- Supports the Project Management team in all sewing and workmanship issues for in house samples.
- Sews proto samples and mock up’s to support the development process with attention to production feasibility.
- Sews proto samples and mock up’s according to input from Project Management Team.
- Ensures proper measuring of all proto samples sewn in sample shop so that sample is within measurement tolerance.
- Ensures proper cutting and embroidery by the use of digital cutting computer/machine.
- Ensures close cooperation and communication with the respective interfaces regarding all inquiries concerning sewing and workmanship.
- Tests new garment constructions in cooperation with the pattern making team.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Experience in garment/ textile industry
- Intermediate English and German language skills
- IT skills (MS Office, Illustrator and Gerber)
- Basic knowledge of Pattern creation
- Good communication Skill
- Ability to deliver on time
- Strong technical understanding and innovative thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Ability of multitask
- apprenticeship as a tailor/ dressmaker or industrial clothes manufacturer (“Gesellenausbildung”/”Meisterbrief”) OR 4 years experience in sewing