Please note applicants must have legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
- Please note that referrals are subject to the adidas Group area Pacific Talent Scout Employee Referral Policy
- Referral Bonuses are only applicable to current employees of the adidas Group area Pacific
- Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Sales Reporting & Inventory Control (TMaG) Coordinator
Dedicated to being the best sports brand in the world, adidas Australia has a continued commitment to its people and to making our superior products better. An integral part of the adidas Group, TaylorMade adidas Golf strives to be the global leader in the Golf industry.
You should have a background in supporting Sales Operations teams through sales performance reporting, and inventory control. You should have intermediate to advanced Excel skills to support the creation and generation of sales data and inventory reports to support the TMaG Pacific leadership team, thereby enabling better commercial decisions through comprehensive business analysis on a cross-functional basis. You should be proactive, inquisitive, commercially minded and comfortable with managing large datasets on spreadsheets. This role reports to the TMaG Pacific Finance Manager and will have key collaborative relationships across internal functions like Operations, Sales and Customer Service.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Sales support and inventory control to support sales and operation department of the business on day to day requirements.
- Reporting of actual sales results and assisting in the preparation of the rolling forecast and annual budget.
- To implement TM Pacific weekly dashboard of sales results to budget – resulting in a consistent platform for staff to analyze their results.
- To support the broader TM Pacific Field business with reporting requirements on a daily and weekly basis with the aim to consolidate key reports and make these available to all staff.
- To facilitate the collation and communication of market share and consumer trends to sales team and broader business on a quarterly basis.
- Review, maintain and coordinate with key stakeholders to update relevant information for customer accounts (including but not limit to customer group, trading terms, TMs etc)
- Support the Operations Manager in inventory planning per demand, prepare inventory reports for management team review, with the aim of ensuring inventories stay at a healthy level
- Assisting the Operations Manager in stock count reporting on a regular basis by coordinating with the warehouse teams to ensure physical products match with the financial books
- Coordinate with trade and non-trade invoice process;
- Coordinate with Territory Managers in the proper accounting of marketing/product samples/stock
- Assisting the Finance Manager in ensuring an auditable process is managed, maintained and updated to meet the needs of the TM business.
- Other administrative and customer service support;
- Sales Manager
- Manager, Ops & Customer Service
- Manager, Product & Experiential
- adidas master data
- KA account head office Groups
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills, and a thorough understanding of macros, pivot tables, lookup formulas, formatting, etc.
- Familiarity accessing data from a database structure.
- Experience with SAP SD/MM a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and use financial data, such as fractions, percentages, ratios, gross margin, net sales, etc., to support decision making and influence outcomes.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and create reporting tools from data.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Think strategically, synthesize data, identify trends and recommend viable solutions.
- Work on a cross functional team and be a part of a team atmosphere.
The successful candidate will have:
- University degree in business administration/ sales administration (preferred but not mandatory)
- Focus on Finance/Sales/Analytics
- Knowledge of and understanding of the Golf industry is highly desirable
You will enjoy being highly committed and results driven in this fast-paced and exciting environment, where every day brings a new challenge. If you are passionate about providing a superior level of customer service and would like make a difference in the TMaG Sales team, then please apply.
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas group employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate.
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Group Jobs http://careers.adidas-group.com/
adidas Mobile http://adidasgroupjobs.mobi/
We innovate and create to bring performance, fitness, and fashion together to celebrate individuality and propel the athlete inside all of us.
It's a place where you're connected to your favourite athlete, style icons, and people as committed to winning as you are. Where we truly believe in balancing your work and life as well as sport and style.
The adidas Group offers unlimited opportunities. Whether you're fresh out of school or have years of experience, the adidas Group offers development programs and company sport programs that allow you to be your best.
It's a passionate workplace created by original thinkers. You'll find a unique team spirit strengthened by our diversity of thought, cultures, and individuality. It's for our people who believe sport can make the world a better place.
At the adidas Group you can contribute to a proud legacy. You can shape a better future of sport, for style, and for yourself.
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from head hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.