At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Ensures Customer Service Management has visibility of defined business critical activities and the most up-to-date understanding of potential business and key performance indicator impacts to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. With supporting the reporting and analytical needs of the adidas US Customer Service team it is essential this individual provides data transparency and insights to management on transactional and inventory activities for proper account management of our customers. Delivering a forward looking proactive Customer Service organization requires this role to constantly examine our operational data and customer insight trends for predicting our customer’s future expectations.
- Sustain the continuity of reports being generated within the department and ensure reports are published on time
- Analyze trends for continuous improvement opportunities and provide recommendations on tactical and strategic opportunities both internally and externally
- Directly support specific projects, including all Six Sigma projects, undertaken within the department through data gathering, analysis, report development, control charts, operational process monitoring, presentations and recommendations
- Develop understanding of interdependencies between systems, datasets, and processes
- Develop and implement new key operational reports and effective reporting tools to assist in effectively managing accounts and delivery management functions
- Create predictive tools to help with data analysis and provide ad hoc reporting and analysis to Customer Service Management to help enable effective decision making
- Collaborate with cross functional departments on issue resolution tracking & service level agreement compliance
- US adidas Purchasing, Demand Planning, Logistics, and Customer Service teams
- North American partners (Reebok, Adidas Canada, SLD)
- Group Functions Wholesale Excellence
- NAM IT
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Customer Service / Supply Chain / Logistics / Management Science background
- Ability to manage and participate in complex global and regional projects as assigned by meeting critical deadlines, planning, and organizing.
- Process oriented with the ability to analyze current data, anticipate problems, and offer solutions within the reporting team
- Ability to challenge the way in which things are done
- Strong team player with proven ability to work cross-functionally to achieve objectives
- Effectively communicate complex data and solutions at all levels of the organization
- Affinity for visualizing complex data in a simple and actionable manner
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four year degree from college or university required with emphasis in supply chain management, logistics, or management science preferred
- Minimum 3+ years related progressive work experience and/or training
- Advanced report usage and development in MicroStrategy
- Advanced MS Excel (pivot tables, power queries, macros) and MS Access (database creation, query design) skills
- Experience with Tableau, QliqView, and other visualization tools
- Experience with SAP
- Knowledge of SQL, R, VBA, or other programming languages
- Understanding of data mining, machine learning, and advanced analytics a plus
adidas participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law (AZ, GA, IN, VA, FL, NC, SC, UT). For more information click on the link below: