PRODUCT MARKETING – KIDS APPAREL INTERN
At Reebok, we have one goal. To enable people to be fit – fit for life. It’s that simple.
Reebok has always been a fitness brand and today we are leading a new fitness revolution. Through our groundbreaking partnership with CrossFit; our unmatched footwear, apparel and equipment; and employees who not only talk the talk, but walk the walk, Reebok is uniquely positioned to provide the tools people need to be fit for life. Reebok is THE fitness brand.
At Reebok, people embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for. So is Reebok a fit for you? Want to join us on our fitness mission?
The Reebok Product Creation Center located in Barcelona (Sant Cugat del Vallès) is seeking dedicated, organized, and committed individuals who would like to work out an Internship in Product Marketing for the Kids Apparel collection. This program will provide qualified graduates with the opportunity to gain hands on experience in assisting our Marketing in building merchandising ranges out of the Kids collection that hit the set targets and match market needs. Candidates will learn what it is like working in a fast pace environment, in a global product creation center within an international organization, and will be part of a dynamic team charged with creating innovation for the Reebok brand.
- Support in consolidating and analyzing market organization documents (i.e. commercial input, forecast commentary)
- Drive competitive analysis process on product, pricing and distribution in set framework
- Support in creating and analyzing business reports at major milestones (buying volumes, net sales development, comparison between seasons).
- Support in updating PM systems (Marketing portal) with prices, distribution, Fob prices.
- Interface regularly with contacts from other departments and market organizations for above & ad-hoc requests
- Support on relevant marketing projects that drive business forward
- Recent graduates or finishing studies in marketing & international business related subject. Fashion or sports related education would be appreciated.
- Be able to establish a full time internship agreement during 6-12 months between university or school and Reebok.
- Fluent in English written as well as verbally.
- Experience in working with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Team oriented individual who can also work well independently.
- Intercultural sensitivity, eye for detail, sharp communicator, analytic, consumer focused.
- Passion for sports & fashion.