At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose: This position will support the manufacturing and engineering departments by analyzing data, utilizing Microsoft tools and engineering knowledge to forecast capacity/performance measurements.
- Will perform analysis, including monthly, quarterly and annual reporting in both Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- This position will perform a variety of daily and weekly data entry tasks related to all areas of responsibility.
- Will provide a variety of administrative assistance both directly and indirectly with all departments.
- Will support both the Manager and Director for at once requests for information.
- Will be trained and then support Manager on purchasing manufacturing supplies, maintaining proper inventory levels and other administrative duties as required.
- Will assist Sr. Manager with documentation related to projects and departmental reporting
- Will assist with translation both verbally in meetings and in documentation where necessary
- All departments at adidas – Indy
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must have good math sense and high level of accuracy
- Must be able to multitask on a wide variety of tasks and work in a fast paced environment
- Must have ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Must have some flexibility in schedule and travel up to 10%
- Must have good MS OFFICE computer skills, especially MS Excel, including formulas
MS Access and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Must have very good organization skills
- Bi-lingual both verbally and written in Spanish is preferred
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- B.S in Engineering Degree is required.