At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
- Provide HR Leadership and Business Partner service and support to defined support area and ensure that the internal customers receive the expected value from HR.
- Lead and manage the local HR Management Function to ensure effective value to the organization.
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and that HR Standards/Procedures are fully understood and implemented within support area.
- Recommend, implement and update guidelines and policies in order to ensure relevant HR services and consistent standards of employment in alignment with other HR relevant HR functions and other departments
- Work closely with Line Management in structuring and developing their respective teams (e.g. team line up, regular HR fitness check) and support agreed action plans.
- Manage recruitment process of managerial and non-managerial positions (Aligning with Line Manager on recruitment, preparing and placing ads and/or giving order to and managing recruitment agencies, pre-selecting applications, conducting interviews, negotiating contracts etc.) according to defined standards. Initiate and undertake short and midterm Personnel Marketing activities to attract the right candidates.
- Support Performance Management including low performance management and disciplinary measures in alignment with store managers and line managers
- Ensure proper handling of respective administration tasks
- Manage personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in accordance with GSMS-process
- Support the implementation of Personnel & Management Development tools and concepts (such as Talent Management and Succession Planning initiatives). This also incorporates liaison with Line Management and employees in regard to Fit for Today and tailor-made training activities.
- Ensure proper updates of SAP modules (e.g. Org Management, Recruitment) and HR reports (applicants, open positions, entry/exit, etc) on a regular basis
- Take ownership for HR projects (e.g. Global Salary Management System, Performance Evaluation Process) and at least 1 key initiative in alignment with the Business Plan
- Ensure and execute effective absenteeism & health management (BEM)
- Ensure top – and low performers are identified and initiate/execute action
- Group HR (including CoE Learning and CoE Talent)
- Local Training Team, HR Market Team, Global HR Retail
- Regional/Local Centers of Excellence
- Authorities, Attorneys, Recruitment Agencies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer-oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player with supervisory and management skills
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Good MS-office skills, SAP experience is a plus
- Good Labor Law knowledge
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent (preferably main subject Personnel Management)
- Internship or study abroad
- Minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in the field of HR; preferably in an international organization (ideally in Retail working with Field organization)
- Project management experience preferable
- English fluent (written and oral)
- MS-Office skills, SAP experience is a plus