At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Conduct strategic recruiting to fill open positions within IT function. Provide candidates and internal clients (HRM, Line Management) a customer focused and highly effective experience during the hiring process.
Drive and execute Global projects including employer branding, employee referrals and e-recruiting support.
Partner with Talent Management in order to develop holistic talent pools for specific function.
- Own relationship between HRM and IT Line Manager to ensure understanding of organizational talent needs
- Manage the recruiting lifecycle to ensure all KPIs, global standards and metrics are met and / or exceeded
- Act as primary point-of-contact for HRM and Line Management throughout the recruiting lifecycle
- Partner with business, HR and Talent Management to carry out an operational demand management process (Talent Acquisition Planning) in order to identify future talent needs.
- Build strategic talent pools on the back of an operational demand management process in order to meet future hiring requirements.
- Maintain regular and consistent contact with top prospects within talent pipelines, regardless of present position availability
- Utilize best practice sourcing methods including advanced web sourcing, social networks, niche job boards, user groups, research and databases to source passive candidates meeting the needs of the organization
- Ensure detailed understanding of each open position, including ideal candidate profile, target companies and critical timelines
- Determine the most effective recruiting and advertising strategy to identify and attract top candidates
- Comply with global candidate experience guidelines in order to provide a best in class candidate experience
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Proven organizational skills and attention for detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Experience sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, and direct recruiting
- Strong candidate and client management skills, offering high levels of support and service
- Proven ability to align candidate attraction strategies against brand and business objectives
- University Degree in IT or related field.
- Min. of 4 years of proven recruiting experience with a strong track record of successful and timely recruitments