At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Our Global IT Corporate Marketing & Operations team drives and accelerates adidas’ concept-to-shelf process through innovative technologies to improve the availability of all our products.
During this internship, you will work in a team of experts on digital processes, methods and tools for our Sourcing & Manufacturing colleagues. You will be involved in several phases of the project lifecycle including user requirement, realization, testing, go-live preparation and sustain phase support.
- Responsible for user requirement collection and business analysis
- Work closely with key stakeholders to optimize the best outcome
- Liaise with internal project management team and external IT service provider
- Prepare training material and documents
What we have for you:
- Exposure and experience in the profession
- Opportunities to network with experienced professionals in the company and industry
- Fun and rewarding activities in our Intern Community
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Student in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Information Systems or related discipline
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- With strong communication skills and a pro-active mindset
- This is a 3-month full time position; however, part time commitment is negotiable for exceptional candidates.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student throughout the whole internship period
- Start Date: As soon as possible