At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Provide customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Monitor the incidents tickets in the ASEPEAN systems. Highlight and follow up with IT team.
- Work on and complete the assigned project.
- Microsoft Office 2007 to Office 365
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, XP and Vista
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008 and 2012
- Remote Desktop support
- Patch management
- Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Remote support for handheld smartphones and tablets
- Microsoft Office VBA
- Development knowledge of ASP.NET
- Good understanding of relational database