The Reebok Global Brand Management Team is a looking for enthusiastic disrupters. Not people to follow rigid process and procedure to “complete tasks,” but people who are excited to push the limits of what’s possible to reach consumers in ways that have never been done. People fascinated by consumer behavior, love the fast pace of the current news cycle, and geek out on pop culture trends. People who have a passion for fitness, are creative, love collaboration, and are always pushing the status quo. As a Global Newsroom Social Media Project Manager, your responsibilities will be to spearhead the Global Newsroom Team’s highest impact initiatives relating to our Training category meant to spark conversation, working with the team and internal partners to deliver remarkable experiences and content to consumers worldwide. A team player that can work across functions, vendors, and agencies to deliver content, ideas, and moments that achieve business objectives.
- Own high impact Newsroom activations and projects (large campaigns and quick hit initiatives) from conception to market deliverable for worldwide markets and the Global Newsroom Team to execute.
- Develop social media content related to the Training category to be used on Reebok’s owned social media platforms.
- Keep projects on target, on budget, and on time, ensuring quality deliverables that achieve stated business/marketing objectives.
- Bring new ideas and projects to life on a regular basis – both short and long lead.
- Comprehensive understanding of all brand initiatives (product launches, key moments, financial and sales objectives, marketing & PR objectives).
- Work closely with Director of Social Media, respective business unit leads, and cross-functional teams like PR, Editorial Content, Advertising, and Trade Marketing to build campaigns designed to create passion and grow communities on and off social platforms.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Thinks like the brand, eats like the brand and speaks like the brand.
- Positive attitude and high-energy performer.
- Natural storyteller and visual communicator.
- Excellent written, oral presentation and diplomacy skills.
- Experience with and solid understanding of the integration of PR, Social Media, and Editorial Content.
- Has a passion and intellectual curiosity for all things social, mobile, and digital emerging technologies. Keeps abreast of the latest industry news, vendors and is savvy on social media marketing best practices.
- Ability to change direction on a dime, and always keep projects moving toward stated goals and objectives.
- Outstanding team player, collaborator and consensus-builder, with a knack for earning respect and credibility quickly from management.
- A problem solver, a self-starter, and a design thinker by nature.
- 4+ years of work experience in social media, digital marketing, or PR role, with a minimum of 5 years of general business experience.
- Documented experience creating successful disruptive/remarkable moments that engaged and inspired action.
- Must be able to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously and have excellent personal organization skills and high attention to detail.
- Experience working internationally a plus (but not required).
- PR/Digital/Social/Marketing Agency experience a plus.
- An unorthodox resume is smiled upon.
- Ability to be awesome.
If you have samples or a portfolio of your previous social and digital work, please attach to your application or provide a link.
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston’s Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an extensive employee fitness center and a public retail store.