Act as the single point of contact responsible for coordinating all internal EDI and Compliance related initiatives affecting all brands, systems and warehouses.
- Coordinate weekly EDI action item meetings w/ Sales/Ops, Credit, IT, and applicable business owners.
- Maintain working Action Item log to ensure all EDI & Compliance related issues/projects are being worked towards resolution.
- Review documentation associated with requested EDI implementations w/ retailers to ensure TMaG interests are supported and potential chargeback exposure is identified, addressed, and eliminated where possible.
- Review errors in EDI transmissions that have led to gaps in order flow or monetary chargebacks
- Work w/ Marketing and Planning functions to identify changes/additions to NRF color code & size assignments in Comfil & NRF code master list.
- Work w/ VAN’s and all 3rd EDI providers to ensure adidas and Ashworth catalogs are properly updated, maintained, and accessible to authorized accessible trading partners.
- Attend established chargeback meetings w/ retailer compliance teams to review chargebacks, validate their legitimacy, and dispute charges where applicable.
- Review compliance documents and coordinate between TMaG Legal, Sales Management, applicable warehouse personnel, and retailers.
- Coordinate between Sales & warehouse to drive approval/denial of new VAS requests.
- Resource should be able to fully grasp warehouse capabilities as well as limitations when reviewing and approving compliance documents.
- Work w/ adidas Compliance/Warehouse team for transition of items from Duncan to adidas supported DC1 & DC2 warehousing.
- Work w/ Sales concerning VAS service commitments
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills. Detailed oriented.
- Strong knowledge and interest in golf/sports. Authentic golfer a plus
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Occasional domestic/international travel
- Strong attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Team Player
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Four-year degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated strong work ethic in past roles.