At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose: Implement global supply planning strategies in line with corporate objectives vertically for specific Business Units. Be the Planning partner, responsible for translating Brand ambitions into tactical requirements. Provide actionable insights, while supporting a Global Planning framework that can be leveraged across all BUs.
- Lead BU Integrated Business Plan drumbeat for Global Operations in the relevant BU’s, supporting supply base capability and capacity building as required. Identify volume gaps and potential risks in supply to ensure market demand plans can be satisfied.
- Ensure BU strategy is reflected accurately in the seasonal Sourcing allocation strategy. Guide development teams to optimize capacity/ capability utilization.
- Own BU Critical Product Review process and tools including cross-functional action plans.
- Drive production level-loading via different measures on a BU level (e.g. Early Buy Ready, BU Make-To-Forecast, product consolidations).
- Operate within global planning framework while supporting BU-specific needs through differentiated services for exceptional events.
- Work in close collaboration with the horizontal Planning team to proactively drive BU-related actions, information requests and others.
- Implement new Global Planning policies, procedures, and timelines within the respective BU’s.
- Global Planning (HQ/Co-Location BU Planning, Operational Planning)
- Creation Functions
- Brand Finance
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills and personal presence, with proven ability to interact, influence and convince at management level
- Good product-related knowledge
- Service-minded and consumer/customer oriented in all day job matters
- Experience with (Supply Chain Planning and Execution) software applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (mainly accustomed to MS Excel & MS Access)
- Fluent in English
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in supply chain management or in the areas of business administration, logistics, planning, information systems from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supply chain management, operations or planning, preferably in the Accessories, Apparel or Footwear industries