At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Acting as the voice of our customer, this person will be empowered to contribute to the business improvement process through collaborative communication within the customer service team and key stakeholders to further enhance the customer experience in a positive manner and draw attention to areas of opportunity for growth, sales and efficiency.
- Assist and coordinate the handling of customer service order book management for the Key Account base as defined by Key Account Customer Service Manager and Key Account Manager.
- Building relationships with key account customers relating to order management and processing
- Partnering with sales lead on key account business plan, strategy and order book management for specific customer base
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence, both internal and external, relative to Key Accounts.
- Provide assistance and follow-up on a daily basis to the Key Account Customer Service Manager, Key Account Sales Managers, Product Line Managers, Distribution Facility, and Logistics in any matters relative to Key Accounts.
- Process and coordinate all Key Account orders received via E.D.I. system, telephone, fax, mail or otherwise.
- Technical and general follow-up relative to E.D.I. system, tracking and execution (i.e., purchase orders, corrections, cancellations, etc.)
- Following specified Key Account terms and existing Company policies, procedures and programs ensuring accuracy for all Key Account order commitments, relative to terms, pricing, product information, stock availability, routing, product delivery, UPC codes, case-packing/ticketing/hanging requirements or any other agreed upon specialty services, handling and/or compliance guidelines.
- Coordinate and follow up conversion and release of Key account orders for processing to the Distribution center with a focus of On Time In Full (OTIF) KPI’s.
- Manage and execute stock movements between Wholesale, Retail, and eCommerce stock categories within SAP-AFS
- Problem-solving and regular follow-up and tracking on product and deliveries.
- Provide regular status reports and summaries as required (open orders, late deliveries, cancellations)
- Order, manage, and reconcile samples for presentations, internal and external meetings, and business reviews.
- Attend and participate in any Department Meetings, Product Knowledge or Technical Training Sessions as required.
- Assist in training/orientation of new Key Account Coordinators.
- Fill-in during leave periods for KAC’s due to vacations, illnesses, etc. when necessary.
- Collect, consolidate, and analyze sell through information for account.
- Assist Key Account Customer Service Manager, Key Account Manager, and/or Retail Planning & Allocation Manager with, system maintenance, special projects etc. (as required.)
- Other duties as assigned by Key Account Customer Service Manager
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional administrative, communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in developing relationships and communication
- Strong proficiency in software packages including Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Strong proficiency in in-house system packages SAP-AFS, SAP-PGR, WMS, E.D.I.,
- Excellent command of English/French written and oral.
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
- University or College Degree preferred.
- Minimum experience; 2 years of supply chain and/or wholesale customer account management
- Bi-Lingual in English/French an asset
adidas Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.